As we prepare for Virtual Auditions there is a lot of information that you must pay attention to in order for your students to successfully participate. Please forward this email to anyone who you believe needs this information.
Here is a checklist of the things that you need to do prior to and during the virtual audition window:
1. Complete your NAfME verification by uploading a picture or PDF of your card HERE
2. Have each student complete a permission slip for Virtual Auditions and collect - keep in YOUR files
3. Ensure that your Auditions Chair has both your payment and your principal’s signature on the invoice. The signed invoices can be emailed.
Middle School: Blair Dyal
Tucker Creek Middle School
200 Sermons Blvd
Havelock, NC 28532
High School: Kristen Graham (9/10) and Mike Self (11/12)
Swansboro High School
161 Queens Creek Rd.
Swansboro, NC 28584
4. Record and Upload your student videos during the upload window: January 18-26. Director access will lock at 11:59 on January 26th. Please read all of the information below carefully and watch the linked video.
5. Save the Date! Judges meeting will be held on Thursday January 27th at 7:00 PM. All directors with auditioning students are expected to attend this meeting and judge auditions on January 29th-30th in collaboration with their partner. More information about judging will be shared later this week, but please go ahead and mark your calendars to attend this important informational/training session. It will be recorded for those who absolutely cannot attend.
6. Email students who will be no-shows when you become certain they are not auditioning (if you previously identified as a no-show but they will be auditioning share this information as well)
7. Reach out to your auditions chair with questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you resolve them! Let’s make this a great experience for our students and demonstrate the resiliency we have all become so accustomed to these last few years. Thank you for participating in the 2022 All-District Auditions Process.
Mrs. Blair Dyal
Tucker Creek Middle School Bands
Need to Post Something?
Contact: Jake Wentzek