MS CHAIRPERSON: Blair Dyal
9/10 CHAIRPERSON: Kristen Graham
11/12 CHAIRPERSON: Mike Self
Judges - See the Members Only Page for the Judge Meeting Recap, Video, and required forms. If you do not have the password please email email@example.com
In order for students to participate in any district event, such as All-District Auditions, MPA, or Solo and Ensemble MPA, the director must be a paid member TWO WEEKS prior to the early registration deadline for that particular event, and all students need to be enrolled in at least one band class.
Checklist (READ CAREFULLY)
1. Complete your NAfME verification by uploading a picture or PDF of your card HERE
2. Have each student complete a permission slip for Virtual Auditions and collect - keep in YOUR files
3. Ensure that your Auditions Chair has both your payment and your principal’s signature on the invoice. The signed invoices can be emailed.
4. Record and Upload your student videos during the upload window: January 18-26. Director access will lock at 11:59 on January 26th. Please read all of the information below carefully and watch the linked video.
5. Save the Date! Judges meeting will be held on Thursday January 27th at 7:00 PM. All directors with auditioning students are expected to attend this meeting and judge auditions on January 29th-30th in collaboration with their partner. More information about judging will be shared later this week, but please go ahead and mark your calendars to attend this important informational/training session. It will be recorded for those who absolutely cannot attend.
6. Email students who will be no-shows when you become certain they are not auditioning (if you previously identified as a no-show but they will be auditioning share this information as well)
7. Reach out to your auditions chair with questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you resolve them! Let’s make this a great experience for our students and demonstrate the resiliency we have all become so accustomed to these last few years. Thank you for participating in the 2022 All-District Auditions Process.
UPLOAD YOUR NAfME CARD TO REGISTRATION.
Mail Audition Materials to: