Middle School Auditions
2019 Middle School Auditions
Saturday, January 12, 2019 (January 19, 2019 - SNOW DATE)
E. B. Aycock Middle School
CHAIRPERSON: Tina Robinett
ASSISTANT CHAIRPERSON: Karen Matthews
SITE HOST: Jenifer Hutson
IMPORTANT: In order for students to participate in any district event, such as All-District Auditions, MPA, or Solo and Ensemble MPA, the director must be a paid member TWO WEEKS prior to the early registration deadline for that particular event.
If you have a suggestion for cuts for the auditions, CLICK HERE.
All-District Registration - CLICK HERE
- Registration is not complete until online registration forms are completed AND payment is received.
- Please mail middle school audition materials to: Tina Robinett, C. M. Eppes Middle School, 1100 South Elm Street, Greenville, NC 27858
REGISTRATION (October 1 - December 12, 2018):
- DEADLINE: December 12, 2018
- COST: $10.00
- After the deadline, the document with all students you have registered early will be located in the "Members Only" section.
LATE-REGISTRATION (December 13 - 20, 2018):
- DEADLINE: December 20, 2018.
- COST: $16.00
- January 12, 2019
- COST: $40.00
- Only directors who have REGISTERED students will be allowed to register additional students on the day of auditions at a cost of $40 per student. On-site registered students will audition LAST for each instrument area.
- MS SOLO LIST
- ALL-DISTRICT SCALE SHEETS
- MS PERCUSSION GUIDELINES
- ALL-DISTRICT AUDITION RUBRIC
- MS JUDGE’S FORM 1 (WINDS)
- MS JUDGE'S FORM 2 (WINDS)
- MS JUDGE'S TALLY SHEET (WINDS & MALLETS)
- MS JUDGE’S FORM (SNARE)
- MS JUDGE'S TALLY SHEET (SNARE)
- MS JUDGE’S FORM (MALLETS)
- MS JUDGE’S FORM (TIMPANI)
- MS JUDGE'S TALLY SHEET (TIMPANI)
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- ADJUDICATOR GUIDELINES
- GREENVILLE MAP
- ALL-DISTRICT BAND INSTRUMENTATION
Audition Day Schedule
REGISTRATION - 8:30 AM
DIRECTOR’S MEETING - 9:15 AM
AUDITIONS START - 10:00 AM
Middle School results will be posted in the "Members Only" section of the website located under Membership. This area is password protected. Please contact the Webmaster for the password.